Some thoughts from our young composers:
- Someone who creates and sometimes writes music
- A way to train your brains to solve problems
- Improving the imagination
- Someone who explores sounds and has an impact on people
- Someone who creates something (in this case music) out of nothing, which has meaning or a story.
- Someone who writes a piece of music to express and emotion or stimulus
Do you need to write down music to be a composer?
Are you still a composer even if no one listens to your music?
Does the music need to be popular?